Benny Lava is stuck in my head

I don’t think I’ve quite seen this before – some guy takes a Tamil song and does a transliteration – the subtitles are not the meaning of the song, but how it sounds to him in English. OMG!! Too funny.

I speak Tamil, so not all of it sounds close, but still worth watching… Thanks to Manish for sending.

25 thoughts on “Benny Lava is stuck in my head”

1. megha says:

Ha ha and the subtitles were added by a dude called ‘Buffalax’! What a glorious sounding handle it is! I am now jealous.

2. Niranjana says:

Now stuck in my head too. Who put the goat in there…

3. goody2shoes says:

Hilarious! Thanks for sharing that gem.

4. mumbaigirl says:

Hilarious! Thanks for this.

I LOVE Tamil film songs though I don’t understand a word…but I can pick out some.

5. Vijay Veerachadran says:

This is hillarious. I couldnt even watch the full song. As i was laughing out so loud in the hotel lobby. I speak tamil to..

6. Chief Brutus says:

Awesome.. rocking. I fell off my chair…

Thank you for sharing it.

Chief Brutus

7. Brian Boyko says:

Could you tell me more about who is in the video and what the lyrics are really saying?

8. BunnyLuvah says:

Thats Prabhu Deva from South India, in one of his Tamil movies. Pennin Manadhai Thottu, I think.

you’ll get the translation here:

9. Shripriya says:

You’re all very welcome! Two weeks later, I still find it funny. And the catchy tune helps.

BunnyLuvah – thanks for the translation 🙂

10. La Vida Loca says:

This very funny especially if one speaks Tamil 🙂

11. Kripakaran says:

Like every everyone enjoyed – I swear I never laughed like this and I dont remember when did I laughed like this before. I am tamil and I m proud that buffalox promoted Tamil and Tamil cinema without paying him monay !

I owe him

12. mages duru says:

hello dear;
    thanks for making me laugh by posting it.
    just by luck i got through your blogsite, and was i tuned!

have a wonderful new year.

13. Benny Lava is so good-looking, i just want him to cuddle me and pat me and be my boyfriend. and he dances so awsomely… so hot.

14. Zach says:

That is *the* funniest clip on youtube!

Who is the main actress in the video? She is really lovely.

Is there a website where I can meet nice Tamil girls? hehe.

Here is another hilarious video (and a memorable song “dilbar dilbar”) from a Bollywood movie with the gorgeous Sushmita Sen when she was at her sexiest!

Check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLpROhIg9eA

15. Shripriya says:

@Everyone – Hilarious, yes. I still find it funny after all this time.

@Zach – The actress is Jaya Sheel apparently…

16. S. Michael says:

Love to watch & listen to get myself going and in a good mood in the morning before working! And I'm NOT college age (older – much older!). The world should have more videos this good!

17. S. Michael says:

18. S. Michael says:

19. S. Michael says:

20. Gabs says:

My first comments on this post

21. BMXRider says:

Do you want a higher Google Page Rank, want better CPA and CPL conversions? http://www.imassassin.com is the place to go. We provide high quality, unique and powerful information on how to rise your blog or website to the top and make thousands of $$$ online daily.

22. wtmercer says:

By far one of the funniest videos I have seen the only thing is that you are right. It gets stuck in your head for days and days….

W.T. Mercer